The perfect blog post length or publishing frequency doesn’t actually exist. “Perfect” isn’t universal — your content’s success depends on tons of personalized factors. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand explains why the idea of “perfect” is baloney when it comes to your blog, and lists what you should actually be looking for in a successful publishing strategy.
Social Hero Media is your Edmonton Alberta SEO experts call 587 200 3383 for a free consultation
SEO News Headlines
- How to Strategically Think About Technical SEO - Whiteboard Friday
- How to Leverage Offline Events for Link Building
- How to Automate Keyword Ranking with STAT and Google Data Studio
- Can "Big Content" Link Building Campaigns Really Work?
- The 55 Best Free SEO Tools For Every Task
- 7 SEO Title Tag Hacks for Increased Rankings + Traffic - Best of Whiteboard Friday
- The 2019 MozCon Final Agenda Has Arrived!
- How to Guard Your Google Business Profile from Becoming a Running Joke
- E-A-T and SEO: How to Create Content That Google Wants