Introducing Moz Local! Help local search engines, and new customers, find your business online.
Moz Local creates and maintains business listings on the sites, mobile apps, and directories that factor into local search engine results. Using Local makes it easy to push business listings to the major data aggregators. You can use Moz Local to create and update your listings, manage your location information at any time, re-verify your listings, and find and delete duplicate listings.
In one easy step, and for just $84/year per location, Moz Local ensures your business listings are correct, consistent, and visible across the web.
Social Hero Media is your Edmonton Alberta SEO experts call 587 200 3383 for a free consultation
SEO News Headlines
- Aren't 301s, 302s, and Canonicals All Basically the Same? - Best of Whiteboard Friday
- MozCon 2019: Everything You Need to Know About Day Three
- The Real Impact of Mobile-First Indexing & The Importance of Fraggles
- MozCon 2019: Day Two Learnings
- MozCon 2019: The Top Takeaways From Day One
- How to Target Featured Snippet Opportunities — Best of Whiteboard Friday
- How to Make the Most of MozCon (and Stay Motivated Once it's Over)
- New Things I’ve Learned About Google Review Likes
- How to Make a Technical SEO Recommendation - Whiteboard Friday