Marketers of all stripes are hearing more about providing unique content and value to their audiences, and how that’s what Google wants to show searchers. Unique content is straightforward enough, but what exactly does everyone mean by “unique value?” What does that actually look like? In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand illustrates the answer.
Social Hero Media is your Edmonton Alberta SEO experts call 587 200 3383 for a free consultation
SEO News Headlines
- Top SEO Tips for 2024 — Whiteboard Friday
- Find Your Difficulty Benchmark – Next Level
- How to Create the Most Basic Google Business Profile Video with Canva, Even If You’re Not Great At This Stuff!
- Use ChatGPT to Build a Customer Journey for Your Website — Whiteboard Friday
- What Is Google Discover, and How Can You Boost Your Traffic?
- How to Speed Up a Technical Audit Execution for Faster SEO Growth [Free Templates]
- How to Create a Decent One-Page Local Business Site in the Face of the Google Website Shutdown
- How Volatile Are Search Results? — Whiteboard Friday
- Why Building Links with Digital PR Is Hard — And That’s OK!
- A Little More Love for Local Business FAQs