If you’ve ever been the victim of a Google penalty, you know how painful it can be to identify the problem and recover from the hit. Even if you’ve been penalty-free thus far, the threat of getting penalized is a source of worry. But how can you avoid it, when it seems like unnatural links lurk around every corner?
In today’s Whiteboard Friday, we’re overjoyed to have Google penalty and unnatural link expert Marie Haynes share how to earn links that do comply with Google’s guidelines, that will keep your site out of trouble, and that can make a real impact.
Social Hero Media is your Edmonton Alberta SEO experts call 587 200 3383 for a free consultation
SEO News Headlines
- Aren't 301s, 302s, and Canonicals All Basically the Same? - Best of Whiteboard Friday
- MozCon 2019: Everything You Need to Know About Day Three
- The Real Impact of Mobile-First Indexing & The Importance of Fraggles
- MozCon 2019: Day Two Learnings
- MozCon 2019: The Top Takeaways From Day One
- How to Target Featured Snippet Opportunities — Best of Whiteboard Friday
- How to Make the Most of MozCon (and Stay Motivated Once it's Over)
- New Things I’ve Learned About Google Review Likes
- How to Make a Technical SEO Recommendation - Whiteboard Friday