With all the advancements search engines have made, a lot of folks in the SEO world are circling back to a fundamental question: If I’m targeting a particular keyword, where and how often should I use that in the front and back ends of my page? In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand puts his recommendations into the context of today’s SERPs.
Social Hero Media is your Edmonton Alberta SEO experts call 587 200 3383 for a free consultation
SEO News Headlines
- How to Strategically Think About Technical SEO - Whiteboard Friday
- How to Leverage Offline Events for Link Building
- How to Automate Keyword Ranking with STAT and Google Data Studio
- Can "Big Content" Link Building Campaigns Really Work?
- The 55 Best Free SEO Tools For Every Task
- 7 SEO Title Tag Hacks for Increased Rankings + Traffic - Best of Whiteboard Friday
- The 2019 MozCon Final Agenda Has Arrived!
- How to Guard Your Google Business Profile from Becoming a Running Joke
- E-A-T and SEO: How to Create Content That Google Wants