Join us for a Google Webmaster Central office hours hangout on Dec 15, 9:30am CET
Add your questions at https://plus.google.com/collection/8926cB . This session is open to anything webmaster related like crawling, indexing, mobile sites, internationalization, duplicate content, Sitemaps, Search Console, pagination, duplicate content, multi-lingual/multi-regional sites, etc.
This is a Hangout on YouTube Live. To join live, watch out for the link once the event starts, and use a webcam + headset. Feel free to drop by – we welcome webmasters of all levels!
Your Online Marketing Experts call 587 200 3383
These days it is important that your website is optimized for search and on-site performance. Your business need’s to be found and you need your website to perform well in order to secure future leads.
Our marketing team will review your current website and create a plan to optimize your website to suit your business’ needs. We will also create a strategy for future content creation and website maintenance.
Google website and SEO blog feed
- Why You Need an International PPC Campaign, and How to Do It
- Why You Don't Need To Remove or Disavow Links From Site Information Tool
- Bing vs. Google: Can Bing Compete?
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Facebook Ad CTR
- Landing Page Optimization 101
- Can Google Truly Make Quality Content King Of The Web?
- How to Grow Your Twitter Following
- What Does the Google +1 Button Mean for SEO
- Google, Its Advertisers, and the End User: from 2003 to 2010
- New Elements in HTML 5