I had a penalty & fixed it. Will Google hold a grudge? — asks Michael from Switzerland
Manual actions from the webspam team can be fixed – you can submit a reconsideration request and have it resolved. Is that the end of it, or does something linger on?
We’ll answer that question and give some general tips in this video.
Have a question? Ask it in our Webmaster Help Forum: https://support.google.com/webmasters/go/community
Want your question to be answered in a video like this? Follow us on Twitter and look for an announcement when we take new questions: http://twitter.com/googlewmc
Your Online Marketing Experts call 587 200 3383
These days it is important that your website is optimized for search and on-site performance. Your business need’s to be found and you need your website to perform well in order to secure future leads.
Our marketing team will review your current website and create a plan to optimize your website to suit your business’ needs. We will also create a strategy for the future content creation and website maintenance.
Google website and SEO blog feed
- 12 Best Free Backlink Checker Tools (Reviewed and Compared)
- 20 Useful HTML Attributes You Probably Don't Know (With Code Examples)
- 10+ Unknown HTML Tags You Should Be Using (With Examples)
- 50+ Creative Maintenance Page Designs From Real Websites
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Our IP Address Lookup Tool
- The Fastest PHP Function to Check if a Value Exists in an Array. isset vs array_search vs in_array vs other methods
- Announcing a New Tool: HTML Analyzer
- Lazy Loading: The Definitive Guide
- How to Make a Perfect Site Maintenance Page (Free Templates Included)
- Site Information Tool updated. Now with charts!