A Step-by-Step Process for Discovering and Prioritizing the Best Keywords – Whiteboard Friday
Keyword research, when done right, is a fairly complex process. Uncovering new keywords and appraising their value should involve a robust toolkit, a multitude of different sources, and a great deal of thoughtfulness.
In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shares a strategic and straightforward 4-step process (including a passel of tools to check out) for discovering and prioritizing the best keywords for your SEO campaigns.
Social Hero Media is your Edmonton Alberta SEO experts call 587 200 3383 for a free consultation
SEO News Headlines
- Local Pack Header Specificity Vanishes while Local Packs Downtrend
- 3 Important Google Updates to Understand — Whiteboard Friday
- The Leading Characteristics of Review Writers, Review Readers, and Successful Owner Responses
- A Different Way of Thinking About Core Updates
- Advanced On-Page SEO Optimizations — Whiteboard Friday
- Announcing: The Impact of Local Business Reviews on Consumer Behavior | SEO Industry Report
- How to Optimize for Google's Featured Snippets [Updated for 2022]
- The Authoritative Content Funnel — Whiteboard Friday
- Study: Which Link Metric Correlates Closest to Organic Visibility?