A Step-by-Step Process for Discovering and Prioritizing the Best Keywords – Whiteboard Friday
Keyword research, when done right, is a fairly complex process. Uncovering new keywords and appraising their value should involve a robust toolkit, a multitude of different sources, and a great deal of thoughtfulness.
In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shares a strategic and straightforward 4-step process (including a passel of tools to check out) for discovering and prioritizing the best keywords for your SEO campaigns.
Social Hero Media is your Edmonton Alberta SEO experts call 587 200 3383 for a free consultation
SEO News Headlines
- Local Business E-E-A-T: Real-world Examples of How This Works
- When Not to Use Artificial Intelligence in Digital PR
- Whiteboard Friday Recap 2023: AI Edition
- How to Research, Monitor, and Optimize for Questions (+ Free Worksheet)
- Build Your Keyword Tool with Python and ChatGPT: A Subreddit Insights Guide
- Want to Stand Out From the Herd? Ditch Commodity Content for Proprietary Research
- A Beginner's Guide to Google Search Console
- 5 Soft Skills SEOs Should Build – Whiteboard Friday
- Is the Nearby Filter Nav Actually Making Google’s SERPs More Local?